韩国 Korea University、Sungkyunkwan University等的Joona Bang、Gi-Ra Yi、Bumjoon J. Kim、Pil Jin Yoo、Dong June Ahn等五位教授（CV见附件）将于3月1日（周四）上午9:00做学术报告，报告地点安排在环资楼939会议室。
Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering, Korea University
Nanoporous Bicontinuous Structures via Addition of Thermally-Stable Amphiphilic Nanoparticles within Block Copolymer Templates
School of Chemical Engineering, Sungkyunkwan University
Self-assembled Superstructure of Colloidal Clusters And Spheres: A Diamond And Pyrochlore Lattice
Bumjoon J. Kim
Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering, KAIST
Shaping Block Copolymer Particles
Pil Jin Yoro
School of Chemical Engineering and SKKU Advanced Institute of Nanotechnology (SAINT), Sungkyunkwan University (SKKU)
Multiscale Architectured Polymeric Membranes with Tunable Separation Properties
Dong June Ahn
Department of Chemical & Biological Engineering, College of Engineering
KU-KIST Graduate School of Converging Science & Technology，Korea University
Bioconjugate - Molecules and Macromolecules
Dr. Joona Bang
Dept. of Chemical and Biological Engineering
145 Anam-Ro, Seongbuk-Gu
Seoul 02841, Korea
University of Minnesota, Department of Chemical Engineering and Materials Science
Ph.D. advised by Dr. Timothy P. Lodge, (Aug 1999 – Sept 2004)
University of California, Santa Barbara, Materials Research Lab
Postdoctoral Researcher advised by Dr. Craig J. Hawker, (Sept 2004 – Feb 2006)
Korea University, Dept. of Chemical and Biological Engineering
Assistant Professor (Mar 2006 – Aug 2010)
Associate Professor (Sept 2010 – Aug 2015)
Professor (Sept 2016 – present)
(1) S. J. Park, S. Kim, D. Yong, Y. Choe, J. Bang, and J. U. Kim “Interactions between brush-grafted nanoparticles within chemically identical homopolymers: the effect of brush polydispersity” Soft Matter 14, 1026-1042 (2018).
(2) S. Woo, S. Jo, D. Y. Ryu, S.-H. Choi, Y. Choe, A. Khan, J. Huh, and J. Bang “Molecular Tailoring of Poly(styrene‑b‑methyl methacrylate) Block Copolymer Toward Perpendicularly Oriented Nanodomains with Sub-10 nm Features” ACS Macro Lett. 6, 1386-1391 (2017).
(3) J. Baettig, J. Oh, J. Bang, and A. Khan “Sequential coating of nanopores with charged polymers: A general approach for controlling pore properties of self-assembled block copolymer membranes” Macromol. Res. 25, 1091-1099 (2017).
(4) S. Woo, T. J. Shin, Y. Choe, H. Lee, J. Huh, and J. Bang “Domain Swelling in ARB-Type Triblock Copolymer via Self-Adjusting Effective Dispersity” Soft Matter, 13, 5527-5534 (2017).
(5) J. Hwang, Y. Choe, J. Bang, and A. Khan Scalable ambient synthesis of water-soluble poly(-hydroxythio-ether)s” J. Polym. Sci., Part A: Polym. Chem., 55, 3381-3386 (2017).
(6) T. Eom, W. Yoo, Y.-D. Lee, J. H. Park, Y. Choe, J. Bang, S. Kim, and A. Khan “An activatable anticancer polymer–drug conjugate based on the self-immolative azobenzene motif” J. Mater. Chem. B., 5, 4574-4578 (2017).
(7) H. S. Wang, A. Khan, Y. Choe, J. Huh, and J. Bang “Architectural Effects of Organic Nanoparticles on Block Copolymer Orientation” Macromolecules, 50, 5025-5032 (2017).
(8) I. Gadwal, T. Eom, J. Hwang, Y. Choe, J. Bang, and A. Khan “Addressing the mid-point of polymer chains for multiple functionalization purposes through sequential thiol–epoxy ‘click’ and esterification reactions” RSC Advances, 7, 19439-19447 (2017).
(9) S. Kim, H. S. Wang, Y. Choe, S.-H. Choi, and J. Bang “Controlling the microdomain orientation in block copolymer thin films via cross-linkable random copolymer neutral layer” Polymer J., 48, 333-340 (2016).
(10) J. Koo, H. Kim, K.-Y. Kim, Y. R. Jang, J.-S. Lee, S. W. Yoon, B. J. Suh, T. Yu, J. Bang, K. Yoon, G. Yuan, and S. K. Satija “Controlling the Magnetic Properties of Polymer-Iron Oxide Nanoparticle Composite Thin Films via Spatial Particle Orientation” RSC Adv., 6, 55842 (2016).